If your order was cancelled and refunded, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- The address you entered was determined to be invalid after you confirmed your order. Your Tickets would have been refunded and available to accept in your Inbox. To ensure that your address can be accepted, you can check at the USPS Zip Code Locator Tool.
- The item you redeemed was marked as unavailable after your order was confirmed. Items can go out of stock at any point in time and, unfortunately, we can only cancel your order and refund those Tickets to your account. Inventory is based on the vendors we use, so, unfortunately, we are unable to provide estimates for when an unavailable item will be back in stock. If and when it does become available again, you will be able to find it in our catalog.
- Some items cannot be shipped to a PO Box and are marked as such. If you entered a PO Box as your shipping address and chose to redeem these items anyway, your order will inevitably be cancelled and your Tickets refunded to your account.
- Some items cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii and are marked as such. If your shipping address is in either Alaska or Hawaii and you chose to redeem these items anyway, your order will inevitably be cancelled and your Tickets refunded to your account.
- The item you redeemed is one we cannot ship due to legal restrictions and/or limitations. Examples of such items include, but are not limited to, gift cards, forms of currency (collectible and not), alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, and weapons.